Pages

Friday 28 July 2017

My extreme writing😉😍

WALT: Write a letter using a character description.




































The hard thing was trying to get heaps of ideas to make my blog sound interesting.The easy thing was putting them into sentences after planing. First I brainstorm all of my ideas and secondly I put all of my ideas into sentences.I learnt how to use lots of verbs.a










Please leave me a thoughtful kind positive comment to help me move on with my learning.





3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Myah,

    Your blog post is really well thought out, well done. I could see you have a simile in your writing and you have also given me a rich description of what is happening including lots of show not tell. Next time it would be great if you thought about varying your sentence starters. The other part that I liked was your character voice. The way you used 'we was' because that is what your character says, helps the reader hear their voice in their head.
    Well Done Myah, keep up this great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Myah I am Ayla I like your story especially the spooky part it's fun to read. Next could you please put a picture with your writing?
    From Ayla.

    ReplyDelete
  3. KIA Ora my name is Nikki-lee I like your writing I liked the way you
    folded your milk. Well Done

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.