Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

What I learńt !!!

WALT: We were learning about ask question properly.
We were writing some question in our book to understand.

Sally Avern demonstrated about our learning.
I learned that asking questions is good. It was really hard because there are many questions I could read and answer. It was wrong because we never answered them properly.It was easier when miss did a demonstration and I understood it.


It was really hard because there were so many questions to answer.
It was really easy doing the answer I already knew.

Now when I have to do questions I can answer them properly.

Please leave me a  positive, helpful, thoughtful comment to help me move on with my learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.