Pages

Tuesday 21 March 2017

The force is with you

FORCES

WALT:We are learning about forces. We watch video's and we made paper airplanes and then we wrote about it,we also talked.





I learnt more about friction, and I learnt that you need to do your introduction last so you know more about what you're learning about.The easy thing was making the paper planes.The hard thing was trying to make the forces work to put it in my writing.the thing we did first was demostration then we talked about it and then we brainstormed it.
Please leave a positive,helpful,thoughtful comment to help me move forward with my learning.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Myah
    Thank you for your interesting post. Your work is neatly planned and grouped in paragraphs which makes it easier for me to read. Do you think lift is a force that airplanes use to keep them in the air? Why is gravity not pulling all airplanes down to the ground?
    Kind Regards
    Mrs M

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.